Saturday, April 25, 2015

Why?!?




So, it's Saturday...no school that I have to get up and get the kids ready for, no appointments or sporting events or practice that I need to leave for!

But, today...I was wide awake at 5:30 am and ready to go. WHY?!? I am pretty sure I could gotten the whole house cleaned and ran a couple miles on top of it. That's how awake I was. Instead, I made myself lay there because it is literally the only day that I can do that. And, I know that when I  get out of bed there are a million and a half things I need to get done today.

You see, my husband gets up for work at either 4:30 am or 5:30 am depending on when his shift at work is that day. Despite, me not physically getting out of bed while he is getting ready, I am always awake. But, usually have no problem falling back asleep after he has left for work.

It just seems that if I can sleep in, I can't or if I know I have to get up early for some reason I usually can't fall asleep that night. My children complain when I make them lay down and take naps. What I wouldn't give for someone to "make" me take a nap. I know that it is okay for me to nap on occasion, but if I do that then tasks I need to do are not getting done.

So, I will ask again WHY?!? Why couldn't I just sleep when I had the opportunity to do so?


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...