Monday, May 25, 2015

DIY Little Charmers Birthday Party

Sparkle Up Little Charmers! 



Decorations

I created a 3D Chandelier to hang as the cupcake table's main feature.

Check out the tutorial on how to make a 3D Chandelier




I hung posters of each of the Little Charmer that I printed from Nick Jr.

Printables
Lavender Printable Poster

Posie Printable Poster

Hazel Printable Poster

Cupcakes




I purchased a witches hat candy mold to make the milk chocolate and white chocolate hats for the cupcake toppers.




Potion

Every good Little Charmer knows a potion or two. The kids created their own "potion."   I purchased mini bottles from Amazon for the kids potion bottles.

The kids could mix: 
Pink Toad Juice (Pink Lemonade)
Eye of Scorpion (Sierra Mist with blue food coloring)
Newt Tongue Slime (Cherry Limeade)




So let's get this party started and sparkle up a charmazing party!



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...