Thursday, May 5, 2016

Irresistible Me Remy Clip In Hair Extensions Product Review





Like so many women, I love the look of long hair, but I don't have the patience to grow my own hair.  To be honest, it's not only just not having patience to grow my hair, its combined with the unfortunate fact that my hair seems to look stringy after a certain length is reached.  So, extensions are a great alternative for me and so many others.  

I had the pleasure of trying Irresistible Me Hair Extensions .  They are amazing and more than I ever expected! They look and feel so natural.  They are silky, soft and easy to style.  I am truly in love with these extensions. The color match was perfect and they are so easy to put in! I'm obsessed with these extensions to say the least.

I had never ordered extensions through a website before. I had always purchased them in a store. Irresistible Me Hair Extensions  are easy to order and easy to use. 

Choosing the right set of extensions and the perfect color is very important.  Here is a YouTube video to help with your color decision. 




 I choose the Silky Touch Clip In Remy Hair Extensions in Silky Medium Brown #4. 

After selecting your desired hair color, you will select the desired length and weight of your extensions.  So, your extensions will essentially be customized just for you.

Lengths available
14", 16", 18", 20",  22" and 24"

Weight Options
200 g sets (10 pieces) 
  • 1 pc of 4 clips (7.5"), 2 pcs of 3 clips (6"), 5 pcs of 2 clips (4"), 2 pcs of 1 clip (1.2")
  • 140 g sets (8 pieces) 
  • 1 pc of 4 clips (7.5"), 3 pcs of 3 clips (6"), 2 pcs of 2 clips (4"), 2 pcs of 1 clip (1.2")
  • 100 g sets (7 pieces) 
  • 1 pc of 4 clips (7.5"), 2 pcs of 3 clips (6"), 2 pcs of 2 clips (4"), 2 pcs of 1 clip (1.2")

What to know about Irresistible Me Hair Extensions

Silky Touch is our best-selling line. These 100% Remy human hair extensions are fantastic quality for a friendly price and can be very easily washed, heat styled, cut and colored to blend in your hair perfectly.
The thickness of the hair decreases slightly towards the ends just like normal hair does which will provide a completely natural look while wearing them.

I would love to hear your thoughts about these extensions.  How do they compare to any you have used or seen on the market?  And, please check back to see my before and after pics as well as my YouTube Video on how to put in and style your Irresistible Me Clip In Hair Extensions.



This post is powered by Irresistible Me, but all opinions are 100% my own



XOXO    

1 comment:

  1. Straight tape in hair extensions You searched for: fashionbee66! Discover the unique items that fashionbee66 creates. At Etsy, we pride ourselves on our global community of sellers. Each Etsy seller helps contribute to a global marketplace of creative goods. By supporting fashionbee66, you’re supporting a small business, and, in turn, Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...