Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Personalized Invitations


It is so fun for me to sit down and be creative. I always go above and beyond when it comes to my children's birthdays and try to create one of a kind decorations and invitations. So, I decided to share my passion with others.  

I am currently working on opening an Etsy shop, but while that is under construction I thought I would spread the word.  So, if you are interested in any of these designs or have your own idea I'd love to work with you.  Please contact me here.  Each design is $8.00

You will receive one digital file of the invitation that will be emailed to you in JPEG format.


♥ With your order you will receive 1 High Resolution JPEG in either size 5x7 or 4x6 
♥ No shipping required! Print as many as you need!
♥ Print from home or from most photo labs (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Vista Print, Shutterfly, Etc)

 In the email to MrsSheetsandCo  please copy the following and fill out your information:
-Name of birthday girl/boy
-Age of birthday girl/boy
-Location of party
-Date of party
-Time of party
-RSVP info
-Size of photo 5x7 or 4x6 
-Any additional info you would like included (please note adding more info can change the design of the invitation)
**Please double check all info before submitting to assure quick & smooth transaction!**


Bubble Guppies- Girl



Minions 1

Minions 2

Paw Patrol 1

Shopkins


TMNT Ally


Please check back as I will always be adding new designs and look for me on Etsy soon!

XOXO    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...