Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Nature's Gold Product Review

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers


I had the opportunity to try a couple Nature's Gold products. This is a product line that I personally was not familiar with. It is a 100% Australian owned family company that has a registered trademark that specializes in a range of natural Manuka honey skin care products.

WHAT IS MANUKA HONEY ?

Active Manuka honey with an NPA rating of 10+ or higher can help heal cuts, wounds, minor burns and abrasions. It is associated with the control of fungal infections, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and inflammation. It stimulates tissue regeneration and reduces scarring. And as a cosmetic it smooths, softens and makes your skin glow.


MANUKA POWER CONCENTRATED OINTMENT



Manuka Power Concentrated Ointment  is made with 30% Manuka Honey (15+). This ointment is a fast acting relief from a range of common complaints, including dry skin, chafed lips, bites, stings, minor burns and abrasions.

Benefits:

  • Protects your skin on dry, hot or windy days
  • Fights infection and helps heal minor cuts and abrasions
  • Calms and soothes red and inflamed skin
  • Protects the skin and relieves the symptoms of chafing
  • Provides instant relief from the pain associated with minor steam burns
  • Moisturizes and protects dry and cracked lips
  • Lessens the sting and itch of insect and mosquito bites

I loved using this ointment. I really put it to the test.  I used it on two of my daughters that have eczema.  It significantly reduced the redness in the area and began to heal it over a period of a few days.  I also tried using the emollient on my chapped lips.  It was better than chapstick.  I loved applying it before bed. So, when I would wake, my lips were soft and feeling much better.


MANUKA SKIN CREAM  Active 20+


This Manuka Skin Cream is fortified with active Manuka honey (20+) this powerful skin cream makes the perfect treatment for eczema, dermatitis, dry skin, cracked heels, bruises, cuts and abrasions.
 I used the Manuka skin cream on my two daughters that have eczema. It dramatically improved the redness and dryness of their skin.  I have recently began using the cream on the small bumps on the backside of one of my daughter’s arm. In the short time that I have used the cream the bumps have lessened. I can’t wait to watch the bumps disappear completely.

I hope that if you have a skin condition you will consider using Nature's Gold.  It is a product that I highly recommend and will continue to use on my family. 

XOXO    
Randi
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...