Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Crazy Few Days!

So let me start by giving a big shout out to Aidan who celebrated his 9th birthday day on Monday!!!

With that being said,  I ran around like a crazy person all day on Monday because of course we had a bit of an ice storm on Sunday so everything I had planned had to get pushed to Monday. Then, I'm not going to lie ...I did do my best to relax a bit on Tuesday.  In a Mom's world "relax" is a relative term... by relax I mean that I didn't go crazy trying to get a ton of my to do list finished.  Then I went to blog on Wednesday and realized that our computer has decided to stop working. So I am blogging using my kindle. If not one thing it's another...lol...but that's just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...