Sunday, January 25, 2015

a little extra boost

Last year I began running. I even ran a 5k and made the 6:00p news...lol. However, once it turned cold I stopped running. I already don't really like running. I just like certain aspects that come from running...like alone time, listening to music I like without hearing complaints and the biggie...weight loss. So, I decided it was time to get my butt in gear again.
I use hydroxycut hardcore elite every now and again for the extra boost of energy and boy does it give me energy! I joke with my husband that it is my "crack." Just the other day, I cleaned/reorganized my bedroom, did all the laundry, played with the kids, and made blueberry cream cheese muffins. And, that was before making dinner.

Now, I just need to have the energy to go run now...lol!



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...