Sunday, February 15, 2015

Let's Catch Up!

At lot has happened since we last chatted.  To start, I got horribly sick and am still fighting acute bronchitis. It only took 2 trips to the doctor to get me the right diagnosis and meds that could actually kick this virus.  So, I want to give a HUGE shout out to my wonderful husband for taking care of me, the kids and the house while I've been sick.  I know it's a huge undertaking, which most people don't quite get unless you do it day in and day out. I know he was certainly ready for me to start feeling better not only for myself but so he could give up the extra responsibilities he's had to take on.

Being sick is like when you're on vacation... you get a break from your work but it's still there waiting for you when you get back. The only difference with being sick than on vacay is that I could actively watch my laundry and dust pile up.

Getting sick couldn't have come at a worse time either. I had 45 valentine's day cards to get ready for the kids along with the 45 heart shaped sugar cookies I had volunteered to make for the kids class party's.  Needless to say, it all got done despite it taking a whole lot more time than it should have because I needed to rest in between.

I know that I mentioned that our computer's hard drive crashed and I had been blogging from my kindle.  My poor kindle got the job done but, I am happy to report I am blogging from my awesome Valentine's Day gift from my amazing husband...a new Beats HP touch screen laptop!  I'm loving it!


I'd love to hear from you and what you've been up to. Please comment and share your thoughts!

XOXO
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...