Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Boy's St. Patrick's Day Tie Shirt

Here is an awesome boy's option for a St. Patty's Day shirt. It's good for all ages.




What you need:


  • White Shirt
  • Tie Template
  • Fabric (I used 2 colors)




What to do:

1. Cut out the template ( I will put a tie template in my Free Printables as soon as I get it up and running)


2. Using the template cut the fabric


3. Fold the top of the straight portion of the tie over and sew on to the solid green knot of the tie using a straight stitch sew 
4. Iron the tie before sewing it onto the shirt
5. Use a zig zag stitch to sew the tie onto the shirt.

XOXO
Randi



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...