Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Quick Non-Candy Easter Treat



As like many of you, I am sure you don't like to cram your child's Easter basket full of candy.  My kids simply don't eat much candy and I usually end up throwing it away or hand it out for Halloween. So, I loved this simple non-candy alternative.


WHAT YOU NEED:

  • Disposable decorating bags
  • Cheetos, goldfish or cheese puffs (Any orange snack)
  • Twisty ties
  • Green pipe cleaners

WHAT TO DO:
  1. Simply fill the disposable decorating bags with your orange snack 
  2. Twist the top closed & secure with the twisty tie
  3. Cut a pipe cleaner in half and wrap both halves around the top covering the twisty tie

Have a Very Happy Easter!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...