Friday, April 10, 2015

DIY Potty Training Center




Here is re-purposing at it's finest!  

My youngest daughter is to the age now, that I have started potty training her.  I have chosen to use the Gerber cloth potty training underpants with the plastic Gerber covers. But, when using this method as opposed to Pull-ups you need to act fast once you have realized they have pottied.   I created a potty training station in my bathroom to help aid in the quickness of changing her. And, it got my shower caddy, that I no longer use, off of my floor, so its a win win!

This may not be a fancy, but it is only temporary and it serves in a very help way. Everything I need is easy to get to and organized. 


WHAT YOU NEED:
  • Shower caddy
  • 3M hook (This was a 4lb hook)


3M Hook

WHAT TO DO:
  1. Mount the 3M hook in your desired location following the manufacturer directions.
  2. Hang the shower caddy on the hook and begin to organize.
I organized my caddy with plastic covers rolled and standing 2 deep in the bottom basket.  I did the same thing with the cloth training underpants in the top basket.  I set wet wipes on the soap shelf and hung her robe and wash cloth from the caddy hooks on each side.  



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...