Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Liebster Love

I was so surprised and honored to see that I had been nominated for a Liebster Award!! I can't believe it!  It has been quite the journey to this point and its still going. I was asked to answer a few questions  about myself...so here goes  
How did you decide on the name of your blog and what did it come from?
I don't actually remember the thought process. It was by accident.  I remember thinking that I pretty much run the day-to-day operations of our household, while the kids and my husband assist just like a company.  So, Mrs. Sheets & Co. was born.

Where does your blogging inspiration come from?

I am inspired by everyday life (the good, the bad and the crazy). I am passionate about my family and giving them the best that I can weather that is organic lotions that I have made, cleaning up after the everyday messes or a home cooked meal. I want to share my passion with the world.
What is it that you love most about blogging?
I love being able to share my experiences with so many people from all across the world. 

What is your favorite food?
Granny Smith apples, brie & roasted garlic on a baguette...Yummy!!




What is your favorite thing to drink (alcoholic or not)?
That's easy ...margaritas

What is an item you cannot live without?
Chapstick.
I am constantly putting it on.  I think I might be obsessed with it. 
{My latest blog was a DIY Blistex chapstick}



What are eleven random facts about yourself?
  •  I'm the oldest of 4 girls
  •  I have a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice
  •  I have known my husband for 13 years
  •  I took gymnastics from the age of 3 until I was 21 years old
  •  I hate bananas
  • My favorite color is pink
  • I love shoes & purses, but what girl doesn't
  • I want to live on a farm and have chickens, goats and a pig
  • I'm obsessed with my DIY body butter
  • I enjoy running {I really like the alone time I get when doing it}
  • I would have 6 or 7 children if I won the lotto
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Tahiti --it looks absolutely beautiful

If you could meet anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be?
Allan Pinkerton. 
With my criminal justice background I love how his agency still exists today. It was in 1850 when Allan Pinkerton founded Pinkerton's National Detective Agency. Throughout history, Pinkerton created the forerunner to the U.S. Secret Service, hired America's first woman detective, and has remained the industry leader in developing innovative security and risk management solutions for national and international corporations.  

What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Going on walks

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I'm not sure where 5 years will take me. I know that my littlest will be in school, so the options are endless. I'm just going to enjoy the ride!

Now to spread the love and nominate a few other blogs out there...













For the nominees:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to do the following:
  • Write a post about the fact that you’ve been nominated.
  • In said post, link back to and show some love to the people who nominated you as well as nominate 11 other new blogs that you enjoy.
  • Answer the below questions about yourself.
  • Go on social media and let all of those other blogs know that you’ve nominated them.
Here are your questions:
  1. How did you decide on the name of your blog and what did it come from?
  2. Where does your blogging inspiration come from?
  3. What is it that you love most about blogging?
  4. What is your favorite food?
  5. What is your favorite thing to drink (alcoholic or not)?
  6. What is an item you cannot live without?
  7. What are eleven random facts about yourself?
  8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
  9. If you could meet anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be?
  10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
  11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A HUGE Thank you so much to All My Kids In A Row for nominating me! Please check out her blog. 
Lots of Love
Randi
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...