Thursday, August 13, 2015

Be Bold. Be Beautiful.





I have always been drawn to bright bold handbags. What I love most about them, is that they can be the pop of color that an outfit needs!  That is why I am so in love with my Nadia Minkoff London Pimlico ClutchThe clutch is perfect for both day and night.

  
The Pimlico Clutch features:
The finest Italian grain leather clutch, with laser cut detailing
Full size zip closure with handmade leather tassel pulley
Fully lined internally with grey grosgrain
2 internal open compartments plus a zipped pocket
Leather trimmed inside with an embossed leather Nadia Minkoff logo

This clutch has such beautiful detailing. It is definitely eye catching.  


Get the Look:
Shoes: Nina Shoes


XOXO    
Randi


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...