Monday, August 10, 2015

It Really is Really Good Basic Skin Butter!


Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers 


I had an opportunity to try Really Good™ Basic Skin Butter by SkinDressing.com. I must say it is a really good product just as the name suggests.
 
This unique skin butter uses Cupuaçu butter and Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, so it leaves your skin feeling nourished and truly moisturized. It is creamy and melts into your skin. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy and absorbs quickly into your skin. You feel this butter still working well after you have applied it.

This butter is the color of sea buckthorn berries, so it is not the color you would expect from a typical body butter and is minimally scented with palmarosa essential oil. It is a very natural fresh scent and doesn’t over power. I loved it! I cannot rave more about this butter. 

Since Really Good™ Basic Skin Butter is made from all natural ingredients with no chemicals, it safe for even sensitive skin.  I was not afraid to use it on my 22 month old. The butter kept her skin feeling baby soft, just as it should be.

"Really Good™ is certified by Beauty Without Cruelty and PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), and is committed to making vegan (truly cruelty-free) skin care products."

I hope you will love Really Good™ Basic Skin Butter as much as I do!


#vegan #cruelty-free  #natural #organicskincare #organic #skincare

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...