Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Try 100% Pure VEGAN OMEGA-3™


Disclosure: This Post is Powered by BrandBacker.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

Heart disease runs in my family, so heart health is something I am very conscientious about. I have taken many Omega-3 pills in the past and they all had that horrible fishy after taste and hours later I would burp that same horrible fishy smell. It was just uncomfortable and stinky.  And, after taking them for period of time and the same smelly results, I would simply stop taking them.  

So, true to form,  I tried Nature's Science VEGAN OMEGA-3™. Except this time, I did not get horrible heart burn and there were no fishy burps.  The VEGAN OMEGA-3™ is a small  yellowish softgel and is easy to swallow.   Nature's Science breaks up taking the full recommended dose throughout the day.  Take 2 softgels in the morning with breakfast and then another 2 softgels 6 hours later with an afternoon snack or meal.  Each time drinking an 8oz glass of water. 



WHAT IS VEGAN OMEGA-3™?

Nature's Science VEGAN OMEGA-3™ provides the omega-3 fatty acids, docosahexaeonic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaeonic acid (EPA), from marine algae. VEGAN OMEGA-3 provides 240 mg of DHA and 120 mg of EPA per day. 




Contains Omega's 3, 6 & 9
Fish Free Omega-3
No Fishy Aftertaste
No Mercury Risk
Plant Base


If you are anything like me and continually try various Omega-3 pills just looking for one that "works" I recommend giving Nature's Science VEGAN OMEGA-3™ a chance. You should see a significant difference when compared to other Omega-3 pills in not only the appearance, pill size and fishy after taste.


XOXO
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...