Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Exuviance Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel Product Review


This post is powered by BrandBacker, but all opinions are 100% my own.


I have had the opportunity to try several different products from Exuviance and I have been pleased with each one.  The New Exuviance Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel is no different. 

Formulated with NeoGlucosamine® to increase cell turnover and exfoliation for all the benefits of a peel without irritation. This non-acid peel is different from all other peels that I have tried.  This is a leave-on, no-rinse formula, and is suitable for all skin types. It is designed to plump skin and help firm and tighten skin while exfoliating to reduce pigment and brighten skin. 


How to use: 
Smooth one to two pumps of Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel on clean skin in an even layer without rubbing. Lightly tap any excess into skin. Wait 5-10 minutes while the product penetrates. Once product feels absorbed, as with any peel, make sure you moisturize! 

I have used this product for almost one week and it is gentle on my skin while providing everything that you would expect from a facial peel.  My face began to peel within a matter of days of using the product, just as it should. My skin quickly began to look bright and full.  I can't wait to continue using this product. 


This product is recommended for: Peel newbies 



XOXO    
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...