Thursday, December 17, 2015

Have You Tried Chomps Snack Sticks Yet?





This post is powered by BrandBacker, but all opinions are 100% my own




CHOMPS Snack Sticks are an awesome new healthier beef stick made with 100% Non-GMO Grass-Fed Angus Beef which is sourced from New Zealand. The sticks contain no artificial ingredients (no nitrites, nitrates, MSG, colors, flavors) and are shelf stable for a year with the help of celery juice! 

I am a huge fan of Slim Jim's, so I was excited to try Chomps. CHOMPS are healthier and tastier version of the traditional beef stick.  My husband and I had an opportunity to sample 3 flavors.  Crackin' Cran, is a little on the spicier side but has a hint of cranberry; Hoppin' Jalapeno has just the right balance of jalapeno flavor without being overwhelming; and Original has the traditional beef stick flavor. 
CHOMPS have great flavor and taste fresh. I also, love knowing that they contain no artificial ingredients.  I'm not going to lie...these were so yummy I probably could have eaten a dozen of them. I recommend Chomps for a snack on the go or just sitting around watching TV. 

There was nothing better than watch UFC 194 and eating Chomps. 






XOXO    
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...