Wednesday, December 30, 2015

OZ Naturals ULTRA AGELESS EYE CRÈME Product Review





This post is powered by BrandBacker, but all opinions are 100% my own.


I love sharing products that I love! Being a blogger I have been introduced to so many wonderful companies that I may not have otherwise heard of.  I am a huge fan of Oz Naturals' products.  I have tried several of their products and have loved each one.  Oz Naturals offers products that are cruelty-free, paraben free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, lanolin free and gluten free.

I have been using Oz Natural's Ultra Ageless Eye Creme  and it certainly lives up to the quality that you can expect from Oz Naturals. 

Oz Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Crème is packed with ingredients that are proven effective for many eye and facial area concerns.  It evens skin and smooths wrinkles from the inside out, predominantly on the forehead and crow's feet around the eyes. It is designed with a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects that defends skin cells from free radicals. Sometimes known as "Super Vitamin E," it has an antioxidant action up to 500 times that of Vitamin E.

Ultra Ageless Eye Creme is a thick creme that goes on smooth and absorbs quickly.  Your skin feels smooth and soft even just after one application.  After using this product for one week, I can already see a slight smoothing of the skin around my eyes and forehead. And better yet, it free of harsh unnecessary products. I am so excited to continue using this product and watch the progress.






XOXO    
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...