Friday, February 26, 2016

Exuviance Sheer Daily Protector SPF50 Product Review


Please join me on  Instagram and Facebook to keep up with our most recent projects and sneak peeks!  


This post is powered by Brandbacker, but all opinions are 100% my own


I have to admit, I am pretty good at using a facial moisturizer in the morning under my makeup, but it is does not always contain an SPF.  The problem I have when using an SPF is that I find them to be rather heavy and greasy especially when combined with makeup.  I know that an SPF is needed daily, even in the winter and should be incorporated in to my makeup routine.

So, I was pleasantly surprised after trying Exuviance Sheer Daily Protector SPF 50.  This product is ultra-fine transparent mineral sunscreen in a virtually invisible universal tint, that smooths imperfections and helps natural skin tone appear more even.  This product is suitable for all skin types, is fragrance-free, paraben-free and oil-free as well as non-acnegenic and non-comedogenic.

How to use: Shake vigorously for at least 15 seconds before each use to ensure uniform product consistency. Apply liberally to face, neck and other exposed areas, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating and reapply at least every 2 hours.

I love this Sheer Daily Protector I have found myself on several occasions using it alone without a foundation.  The coverage and ability to give my skin a smooth appearance was amazing.  It was also light in weight and the minerals gave my skin a more matte finish as opposed to a greasy appearance.  This Sheer Daily Protector has definitely given me a new outlook on wearing a much needed daily facial SPF.  I am so excited to incorporate this product into my daily routine and give my skin the much needed protection that it needs.


 XOXO    
Randi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...