Sunday, February 21, 2016

OOTD: Relaxing on a Sunday Afternoon



 SheIn
This post is powered by SheIn, but all opinions are 100% my own.


It is an absolutely beautiful day here in Illinois.  A chill is in the air after a gorgeous sunny and 70 degree day yesterday.  The hubs and I are headed to a Chili Man Chili Cook Off. So, I wanted a cute and comfortable outfit.  Nothing beats a adorable sweatshirt, comfy jeans and shoes that feel like you're walking on air while eating chili. 


What I'm Wearing:

Skechers go walk 3
My favorite ripped  jeans {We all have a pair}


My Sunday Afternoon Wish List:


 She In

      Red & White Long Sleeve Striped T-Shirt                        Blue Lapel Vertical Striped Blouse                                          Black Polka Dot Button Blouse



Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!


 XOXO    
Randi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...