Wednesday, April 27, 2016

NEW!!! Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum Product Review



This post is powered by Brandbacker, but all opinions are 100% my own


Hi Readers!

I am so excited to share with you another Valentia product.   I love that all Valentia products are made with Natural & Organic ingredients. They are specially selected to work together to achieve optimum results.



Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum is a potent and luxurious lactic acid serum that supports natural circulation for an all over youthful and refreshed complexion.


This Revitalizing Serum is designed to:
Renew texture & tone
Deeply moisturize
Minimize fine lines
Increase elasticity
Brighten & Plumbs Fine Lines
Evens Hyperpigmentation

This is one of my favorite Valentia's products.  I cannot imagine a day without it now.  I have noticed the older I get, the more my skin changes.  More fine lines appear and the more moisture I need, especially with summer approaching and being in the sun.  And, as always I am a huge supporter of products that use natural and organic ingredients.

The Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum applies smoothly, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky.   My face has never looked and felt better.  This is one product that I get excited about using.  It also has a fresh clean scent, which I love.

Simply apply 1 to 2 pumps and follow with your favorite moisturizer and eye cream. 



Be sure to follow Valentia on Facebook and Instagram



XOXO    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...