Saturday, December 6, 2014

Let's cut some coupons

I have been absolutely fascinated by couponing. So, when I became a stay at home mom, I looked into how to effectively coupon. And, I don't mean coupon to the extreme but, to be able to save money each time I go to the store. I found an amazing website called thekrazycouponlady.com. These ladies are AMAZING and I give them huge props for all the tips, tricks and hard work they've put into developing Couponing!  Because of these ladies, I am able to earn money shopping as well as stay under budget when doing basic grocery shopping for my family. I even buy more name brand items now than I ever have because I can get those items cheaper than the generics or store brands.  I have even created in mini "stockpile." It's my personal preference to not store more than 3 of one item, but that's up to you. Please check out thekrazycouponlady.com it's definitely worth your time!







If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...