Friday, December 5, 2014

Get in the car, we're going to the doctor!

I know I have made 2 posts in one day, but I have had a very sick 7 year old.  My poor baby has been throwing up since Wednesday.  No one has had any sleep in my house.  So, we are all just a ball of sunshine here!  The only problem with her illness, is that she had no fever, no sinus drainage, nothing other than no appetite & tiredness.  So off to the doctor we went today.  Who knew a UTI, caused vomiting!?!  Well, at least now I know that it is nothing too terribly serious. She has an antibiotic and is on her way to feeling better.

If you allow me...I am going to toot my own horn for a minute...when my daughter and I were leaving the doctors office, the doctor asked if I worked in medical because I really knew my daughter's symptoms and was very helpful during the appointment. I responded by saying, no I'm just a stay-at-home mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...