Friday, December 5, 2014

Honey, I have an idea!

So ever since I started being a stay at home mom,  I think I have to "earn" my keep as I would do if I had job outside the home. Yesterday was no different.   Along with my normal everyday tasks such as laundry, house cleaning, and taking care of the kids, I decided it would be a great idea to make Christmas ornaments to put into my oldest daughter's school Christmas party goodie bags.  Like most of my ideas and projects,  my husband usually gets roped in to assist.  With that being the case, I don't think he likes most of my ideas. But, look how cute they turned out to be. He is such a good worker. LOL!




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...