Sunday, December 14, 2014

Zarbee's Naturals baby immune support + vitamins product review



I recently tried Zarbee's Naturals baby immune support + vitamins with my one year old.  Zarbee's is NOT intended for daily use, but as an immune boost.  As I previously blogged, my one year old caught the dreaded stomach bug, so not much was staying in her. I was concerned about keeping her hydrated and getting vitamins in her.  

As far as I can tell, the immune boost is helping as she does not look as run down as before.  It is definitely worth trying. Consult your pediatrician before use.


Zarbee's is made in the USA


Ingredients:
Vitamin A  (as retinyl palmitate)  
Vitamin C  (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B3(as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as tocopherol succinate)
Zinc (as Zinc gluconate)
Clarified brown rice syrup
Purified water
Xylitol
Natural flavors
Grapefruit seed extract





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...