Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Poor Sick Baby!

I sit here blogging while in the background, I have the baby monitor on and as loud as it will go...My one year old could not avoid the stomach bug that ravaged our house.  At least it was a good excuse to shampoo the carpet in the living room. I have never experienced a baby throwing up only spitting up.   So, I was on the phone a lot with my mom today.  She was just so helpless.

My sweet baby was such a trooper. She was so sweet and loving.  She wanted to cuddle and snuggle between her short bursts of playing.  And, despite being sick she still managed to watch the movie Frozen at least once today...all while sitting in her shopping basket!  LOL!




XOXO
Randi





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...