Sunday, March 29, 2015

Did "THAT" Really Happen?!?


She's cute, right?  Just Wait....


Has your child every done something that just completely surprised you (and not in a good way)?
Well, it happened to me yesterday.  My 17 month old was in her room trying to nap...or at least she was suppose to be trying to nap.  I heard her talking to herself and then I'd her her laugh. It was adorable to listen to because she was carrying on quite the conversation.  So, I didn't think much of it. I decided after some time had passed and she was still talking that I would just get her up because it was pointless to keep her in her room since she wasn't sleeping.

I opened the door to find her naked in her crib!  I looked at her and asked "Where are your clothes?" She looked at me with her sweet little face and threw "something" and then laughed. It wasn't until I looked at what she threw when I realized it was poo.  Upon further inspection, she had it on her hands, shoulder, her sheet was covered and there were little "bombs" on the floor.

How could someone so cute and sweet be so incredibly disgusting?  I left her naked in her crib so she wouldn't contaminate anything else while I drew her a bath.  After that was done, I carried her with my arms fully extended and plopped her into the bath. I scrubbed the obvious spots and left her in the tub with her older sister ...she could use a soaking while I tended to her room. Everything in her room was scrubbed or thrown in the wash.  It was everywhere! So, needless to say she didn't get  a nap in yesterday, but went to bed fairly early.

I called my mom to tell her what happened and she just laughed hysterically ...of course she thought it was funny she didn't have to clean up the mess!



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...