Monday, March 30, 2015

Decorating Easter Eggs, Who knew?





So, I may be a little out of the loop but, I wanted to share MY newest discovery....

12 Decorating Easter Eggs 

What a great idea!  They are non-edible, ready-to-use, 100% recyclable eggs. I always felt like it was such a waste of eggs after decorating them. I never could manage to eat all the eggs we dyed before getting sick of them   These were found at Walmart for $1.98, the same price as a carton of egg.

You dye the decorating eggs just as you would normal eggs, except these won't go bad and you don't have to eat them.

I can't wait to dye Easter eggs with the kids in the upcoming days.

Happy decorating!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...