Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easy DIY Jelly Bean Tree





It is time to put up my traditional jelly bean tree! The kids have come to expect the jelly bean tree each year.  I told them the first year that I had planted special jelly bean seeds so we could have a jelly bean tree. They loved the idea of a jelly bean tree!


Expect this year when I  got my tree out of the attic the mice had eaten all of jelly beans. So, I guess I will be making a new jelly bean tree.


WHAT YOU NEED:

  • Jelly Beans
  • Twigs 
  • Vase
  • Hot glue

WHAT TO DO:

Arrange the twigs in the vase then simply hot glue the jelly beans to twigs. Add as few or as many jelly beans as you would like.  Then create your own jelly bean tree tale.





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...