Monday, March 16, 2015

Snapea Crisps Harvest Snaps

While at the grocery store my husband picked up a bag of Caesar flavored baked green pea crisps by Calbee. I had never seen them before, but then again I have never looked for them. I am usually pretty good about sticking to grocery list.

I have to say, they are a great tasting snack. They are 120 calories per 1 oz serving (22 pieces) they are also gluten free.

*1 oz serving
Caesar Snapea Crips     5g fat       3g fiber          65mg sodium
Regular Potato Chips   10g fat     1g fiber         170mg sodium

Check them out at harvestsnaps.com

I think they are definitely worth a try!
#HarverstSnaps
XOXO
Randi



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...