Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cheap & Easy DIY Welcome Door Hanger




WHAT YOU NEED:

  • 1/4" Letters {at minimum}  {You could always spell your last name}
  • One 1/4" shape
  • Drill with a 3/32 drill bit
  • Wire
  • Craft paint
  • Hot glue 
  • Berry cluster {optional}
  • Ribbon {optional}

WHAT TO DO:


1.   Paint the letters to your preference.  After painting the letters a solid color, I added polka dots around each letter and glitter paint to the star.


     2. Drill holes into each letter where you will attach the next letter.


     3. Once all holes are drilled, slip your wire threw each hole attaching one letter to the next leaving the two loose ends at the back of each letter. Twist each wire closed.



    4. From here it is up to you. You can hang it using a berry cluster or ribbon. I finished mine off with a berry cluster that I stapled to the back of the star {You can hot glue the berry cluster if you'd like}. I then tied a bow at the top.



5.  I hung my door hanger using a wreath hook.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...