Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Anniversary to my Wonderful Husband!



What would a personal blog be if you couldn't brag from time to time about your husband or your kids?!? 

So here goes...

My husband Josh and I celebrated our anniversary a little early this year, by going to Puerto Aventuras in Quintana Roo, Mexico {without the kids}. It was absolutely beautiful!







Now, to my husband...

We've had our share of rainy days and times when we've been hanging by a prayer, but we've always pulled through somehow. Maybe that's why, when I look at you, there's one thing in my life I know for sure...I love you!  Happy Anniversary!



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...