Friday, June 26, 2015

Roots & Rituals Deep Conditioning Hair Oil


Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I had the privilege to try Roots & Rituals Deep Conditioning Hair Oil.  Roots & Rituals products are formulated with coconut, olive and avocado oils luxuriously infused with ancient ingredients to nourish, protect and revive hair that lacks moisture and vibrancy. They are free from artificial fragrances, mineral oil, silicones, parabens and Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) which creates a perfect ecosystem to treat dry/damaged hair both inside out.

 Roots & Rituals Deep Conditioning Hair Oil is naturally scented using rosemary, lavender and patchouli oils.

I have thoroughly enjoyed using this product. My hair has had great results. It not only looks healthier, but feels healthier as well. The owner of Roots & Rituals has been amazing to work with.  She has offered great suggestions so that I could obtain optimal results. I also appreciate that the product contains  natural ingredients and are free from artificial fragrances, mineral oil, silicones & parabens.  I would certainly recommend this product and this company to others. 

How to Use:
Apply a small amount of the Deep Conditioning Hair Oil  to dry  hair & scalp.  Massage in a circular motion & spread evenly throughout hair. Wrap up in a warm towel for 30-40 mins for a more effective treatment.  For very dry hair, leave overnight or apply to oil to damp hair.

Wash out hair oil with clarifying shampoo and condition .

Use weekly to maintain hair health.



 Please check out my friends at Roots & Rituals to see what other great products they have to offer.


       XOXO
Randi  

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...