Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Healthier Skinnier You With SlenderTox Tea


 Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

SlenderToxTea is a 100% herbal, clean detox, organic tea .
SlenderToxTea has been used by both men and women and gives your digestive system an overhaul with a colon cleansed weightloss.
Daytox Ingredients
Hawthorn Grain, Red Bean, Sterling Bean, Radish Leaf, Camellia Seed, Camellia Flower, Green Tea, Fennel Seeds.
Sleeptox Ingredients
Valerian Root, Large Hawthorn, Red Bean, Sterling Bean, Green Tea, Radish Leaf, Camellia Seed, Fennel Seeds, Camellia Flower.


I definitely felt a huge difference when using SlenderToxTea. I felt more energized and vibrant. I used the 14 day detox and lost 7 lbs while using the product. I no longer had the bloated full feeling. And, my tummy slimmed down, which was a huge plus. I was able to lose weight in many trouble spots. I loved this product so much that I shared my experience with family and friends and now I’m sharing it with you.  

It is a great feeling knowing that SlenderToxTea uses 100% organic products.
#beautyblogger #bbloggers #weightloss
    
XOXO
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...