Monday, June 29, 2015

Sweet Scents with St. Kitts Herbery

 Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



I had the privileged of sampling a few of  St. Kitts Herbery's products. They are wonderful! It is definitely a product that I will be ordering.  I sampled Colonial scented Shampoo, Mist scented Conditioner and Rosemary & Bergamot scented Lotion.

The Mist scented Conditioner was my favorite.  It left my hair not only feeling great, but smelling amazing!  I have fine hair and it was light and did not weigh my hair down as so many products do. But, please do not discount the shampoo and the lotion though.  The Colonial scented Shampoo had a long lasting scent that was very seductive.  The Rosemary & Bergamot scented Lotion left my skin feeling silky and hydrated and smelled wonderful.  All of these are great products. 


Who is St Kitts Herbery?

St. Kitts Herbery produce a range of deliciously scented, herbal toiletries and chocolate. Their products are formulated using the finest ingredients, and are made with the special care, knowledge and attention gained from years of experience.
If you are still curious and are located close to Bodmin Moor, you can check out the herbery for yourself. They have hours listed on their website.

About a few of the scents


The Colonial fragrance is named for the apothecary gardens. This men's scent is packed full of rich violet, jasmine, chamomile and clove on top of a deep moss, musk and amber base, finished with fresh lemon and mint.


Mist has refreshing notes of lemon, green herbs and eucalyptus, with lingering fragrances of rose, neroli, amber and cedarwood.  This was my favorite scent! 


Rosemary & Bergamot  is both fresh and musky. The base notes of musk, amber and patchouli blend beautifully with citrus top notes of bergamot, lemon, orange, grapefruit and lime to create a long lasting, full bodied and delectably lavish scent.  


 St. Kitts offers a wide range of skin care products, perfumes, oils, chocolates, preserves, dried herbs and much more


Please check out my friends at St. Kitts ! 


       XOXO
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...