Tuesday, July 21, 2015

eSalon: My Match Up--Professional Products Delivered Right To Your Door


Disclosure: I received the product mentioned  for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

I was so excited when I heard about eSalon.  I love the quality of salon products, but hate the time and cost of going.  eSalon offers professional salon products, a professional staff with  years of experience in top salons at a fraction of the cost, all without leaving home.






At eSalon you can decide between manually mixing & matching your own 3 salon must-have products or complete your very own hair profile and discover the combination of products that fit you best according to your answers. You have the flexibility to switch at any time. 


Once you have completed the online hair profile your results are compiled and you will be matched with products for your desired results.

eSalon also offers a variety of styling tools and accessories 


I was matched with the Big Love Collection, a Color Safe Volumizing set of products. 


Their sulfate-free products add volume to fine, limp hair by utilizing a blend of proteins to build thickness and body into each hair strand.

I loved the scent of the products! It was a sweet fresh smell. And, my usually VERY straight limp hair actually had some lift and volume to it!!  

You definitely  get your $30 worth with these salon quality products delivered directly to your home.

Check out eSalon. You won’t be disappointed!

XOXO
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...