Monday, July 20, 2015

Have You Found Your Alterre Ego Yet?


Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


I had the privilege to try Alterre shoes.  With Alterre's patent pending technology, you can mix and match your shoes to fit your lifestyle. With over 65 combinations, it is easy to transform your look from day to night and pack light for your next vacation. Customizable and comfortable, they are the perfect pair for any occasion. 


My Alterre shoes arrived in perfect condition and were packaged neatly.  The starter kit comes with the Lift {sandal or mule}, and 2 Looks.  One Look was already attached to the Lift.  The quality of the shoe is fantastic! The feel of the leather was so soft.  You can definetly see the craftsmanship in these shoes. I wore my shoes for a night out and they were very comfortable. The height of the shoe is perfect for all day wear and the girl on the go. 




Each starter kit includes instructions on how to switch between Looks.




It really is as easy as the instructions describe to change Looks.




See how Alterre shoes work



 Alterre also donates 5% of the proceeds to the women's abuse shelter Restore NYC (restorenyc.org).  It's fashion with a cause!


XOXO
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...