Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Face Masks Like Never BEEfore

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

I had such a pleasure trying Timeless Truth  Facial Beauty Masks!  Timeless Truth offers facial sheet beauty masks. I have never used a facial sheet mask before and it was truly like having a luxurious spa treatment in the comfort of my own home.  My skin has never felt so smooth, refreshed and hydrated.  




This mask helps Brighten (prevent dark pigment), Reduce Freckles, Moisturize, and Gives Soft Glowing Skin. 






This mask has active ingredients help to stimulate the production of collagen and elasticity to help smooth, lift and tighten the skin. The venom has been shown to have anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.  

This was my favorite mask of the 3 that I tried!



The Collagen Bio Celluose Mask

This mask is formed to retain a high volume of serum, allowing deep penetrating contact of the skins crevices and wrinkles. Combined with collagen serum - you should feel a difference after 20 minutes.



This is a product that would make an excellent gift for anyone or just to treat yourself.  Please check out my friends at Timeless Truth.
 


    XOXO
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...