Tuesday, July 14, 2015

OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Product Review




 Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free and is Powered by BrandBacker. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

OZ Naturals Hyaluronic + Vitamin C Acid Serum  is a clinical strength anti aging, anti wrinkle serum and is proven to plump skin and fill in those fine lines and wrinkles.

I really liked using the OZ Naturals Hyaluronic + Vitamin C Acid Serum.  It goes on lightly and absorbs quickly into the skin so that you can apply your favorite moisturizer once dry. My face felt smooth and soft all day long. I use it daily before applying my make up. I even noticed my make up going on more smoothly because my face was hydrated.  

During the summer months when my face is exposed to the sun- the OZ Naturals Hyaluronic + Vitamin C Acid Serum is a MUST!  





OZ Naturals Hyaluronic + Vitamin C Acid Serum is Cruelty Free, Hyaluronic Acid Serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types. 


OZ Naturals Hyaluronic + Vitamin C Acid Serum is made in the USA in an FDA registered facility.



How to Use:

1. Wash your face as normal 
2. Pat dry 
3. Apply thin layer of Hyaluronic Acid Serum over desired area. 
4. Let the Serum dry 
5. Apply your favorite moisturizer or cream after Hyaluronic Acid Serum has completely dried first. 



I hope that you enjoy OZ Naturals Hyaluronic + Vitamin C Acid Serum as much as I do!



      XOXO
Randi
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...