Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award



I am so excited to share that I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by fellow blogger Amy from Confessions of a Ninja Mom!  What an honor it is to be recognized by your peers for something that you are passionate about. Here is a HUGE Thank You to Amy for the nomination!

Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:

Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you
Answer a set of questions posted by the blogger(s) that nominated you
Nominate other fellow bloggers
Pass along questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer


I’ll will be answering a set of 10 questions from both bloggers over a two part Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award post.  I’ll be answering the questions from  Amy from Confessions of a Ninja Mom

1) What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
I love being able to share things I love with my readers and being able to connect with such a great blogging community.

2) What do you hope to achieve from your blog?
To pass along projects and products that I love- that other could useful.

3) What is something from your childhood that you hope you can share with your kids?
Family traditions. It is neat being able to say "I did this exact same thing when I was a kid."

4) Tell us something about yourself that others may find surprising?
I have done pageants since I was a child, BUT I have also worked on a construction site {wearing a hard hat & tool belt, everyday}.

5) Who would you want to play you in a movie?
I absolutely love Kate Beckinsale. I think she is not only a great actress, but has a very classic beauty about her.

6) What have you learned the most from blogging?
Social media is crucial to blogging!

7) If you could have a single superhero power, what would it be?
This is such a funny question at the moment, as my kids have been pretending recently that they have superhero powers. They said that I have the power of control. I can turn off their powers at any time, quite them and make them do what I need.

8) Tell us about one of your proudest moments
My children make me proud everyday and I love being their mom. But, aside from children, I was really proud of myself for starting a blog and watching it grow. A blog takes a bit of dedication and with a family of 6, the fact that I can google Mrs. Sheets & Co. and find my projects is awesome!

9) If you could step in to anyone’s shoe’s for a day, who would it be?
My husband's. I just would love to know what he is thinking from time to time! LOL!

10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I hope to have awesome young adults!  I look forward to seeing what  kinds of people my children will become. I think for myself and my husband, we will still be adjusting to kids leaving the nest and the dynamic of our household changing. It should be an exciting time.


Here are the bloggers that I nominate for the award:







Here are my questions for the nominees:

  1. How long have you been blogging? 
  2. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
  3. What is currently in your hand bag?
  4. Tell us something about yourself that others may find surprising?
  5. Why did you start your blog?
  6. Where do you find inspiration for your posts? 
  7. What advice would you give to a new blogger?
  8.  If you could have a single superhero power, what would it be?
  9.  What is your favorite (not necessarily the most popular) post you have written and why?
  10. What is the most frustrating thing about blogging?
I hope these nominees will consider accepting this award because I would love the chance to get to know the person behind these incredible blogs. Thank you again to Amy - I greatly appreciate the recognition!



      XOXO
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...