Monday, August 31, 2015

eSalon Hair Color -- Personalized & Delivered to Your Door

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers


Do you hate going to the salon to get your hair colored just because it takes so long, but love how it looks?  I had the opportunity to try eSalon's personalized hair color. It was definitely more than the boxed hair color I was used to using at home.

eSalon professionals select a hair color that is just right for you based on a short questionnaire that creates your Hair Color Profile.






Once your hair color profile is created, a color is selected based on your current color, skin color as well as desired color.



My color profile:
YOUR HAIR COLOR:
Dark Brown Golden Mahogany
CUSTOM FORMULA ID:
RS-01-20V




My Hair Color Kit Included:
  • Developer 
  • Customized Hair Color
  • Tinted Love {Color Enhancing Treatment - Use: 2x per week to maintain color}
  • Heart Lock It, Love Unconditionally, Non-latex gloves, Stain Guard, Stain Remover

Awesome Extras:
eSalon offers great extras that make coloring your hair super easy. Here you see the coloring bowl ($4.00), color tint brush ($1.25) and digital timer ($8.00). With these extras your hair is sure to come out perfect every time! 





I truly loved trying eSalon's hair color. It was not like using the traditional boxed hair color. I definitely felt like it was made just for me.  The instructions made me confident in applying the hair color.   The color not only came out beautifully, bright and vibrant, but I know that the color will last much longer than the traditional boxed color because I have Tinted Love to maintain the color. 








Esalon offers satisfaction GUARANTEED

If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with your hair color or product experience, we'll gladly resend your order or refund your purchase—anytime!








Get eSalon professional hair color for 50% OFF &try it for only $10 
   XOXO    
Randi


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing very nice detailed information. Please check haute her tips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...