Friday, August 28, 2015

Roots and Rituals Heated Hair Towel --Luxury at Home!


Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers 


I had the opportunity to try Roots and Rituals heated hair towel.  It was amazing!  I felt like I was getting a salon quality hair treatment from the comfort of my own home. The heated hair towel is used in conjunction with the deep conditioning hair oil.  Please check out my post on the deep conditioning hair oil. 

The addition of heat assists with penetration and revives both the hair and scalp, heals dry/damaged hair types and helps to improve thinning hair or diminished hair growth.


Each heated hair towel comes with 

  • An instruction manual
  • RnR power pack
  • Heated hair towel
  • Remote

The heated hair towel is super easy to use and feels great. Simply charge your RnR power pack to 9 (which is fully charged). Disconnect the power pack from the charger and connect the power pack to the RnR hair towel.  





Roll the hair towel and turn on the power pack to level 3 for approximately 12 minutes. 


After 12 minutes when the towel has heated, temporarily disconnect the power pack. Wrap the RnR hair towel around your head, placing the button close to the neck. 



Reconnect the RnR hair towel to the power pack if you prefer to keep the towel warmer longer.  You can adjust the heat level. 3=100% (highest) 2=66% 1=33%


The heated hair towel is an experience like never before. 




   XOXO    
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...