Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Exuviance® Bionic Oxygen Facial


Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers 

I love being introduced to new products.  I have used Exuviance® products before, so I was excited to try their New Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial .  The Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial is a fast fix for stressed skin, delivering a spa-quality treatment at home. The triple oxygenating blend works to restore radiance and brighten skin. A revitalizing infusion of molecular oxygen detoxifies and eliminates dullness, helping to trigger cellular energy and optimize collagen. Simply massage onto damp skin and allow the invigorating molecules to work their magic.


• Detoxifies and eliminates aging dullness
• Stimulates vital cell energy
• Provides essential support for optimal collagen levels
• PHA/Bionic Blend adds extra youth-promoting benefits to restore radiance and suppleness



The benefits

This unique mask containing pure essential Oxygen plus our Bionic Complex energizes and detoxifies, bringing new life to stressed skin, and instantly restoring a youthful, soft, luminous complexion. A triple oxygenating blend delivers an infusion of molecular Oxygen to detoxify and eliminate aging dullness, stimulate vital cellular energy and provide essential support for optimal collagen levels. Our Bionic Complex adds extra youth-promoting benefits, restoring a translucent radiance, suppleness and smooth silky softness to your complexion. A single use of Bionic Oxygen Facial envelops skin in a delightful oxygenating experience, revealing skin that looks and feels revitalized, refreshed, transformed.


How to use

Massage a generous, even layer on clean, damp skin. Wait five minutes, allowing a thick oxygenating froth to form and then disappear. Rinse skin and apply an Exuviance treatment or moisturizer. Use 3-4 times a week.




This is one of the coolest beauty products that I have tried. It is so easy to use, but packs quite a punch.  You can see & feel the oxygen bubbling on your skin. It almost tickles. But more importantly, after the facial, my face was soft, smooth and bright.  I was so excited about this product I even made my husband try it.  After using it, he knew why I loved this product so much.   The Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial has already become part of my beauty routine.  I recommend that it becomes part of yours. 



XOXO    
Randi


If you liked this post check out:




Exuviance® Intensive Eye Treatment Pads






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...