Thursday, October 1, 2015

OZ Naturals 2.5% Retinol Serum Product Review

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers  


I love Oz Natural products!  I have used a variety of their products and they ALL are quality products that I would recommend without hesitation. The 2.5% Retinol Serum is no different. 

OZ Naturals clinical strength 2.5% Retinol Serum is the highest concentration of retinol available without a prescription. It includes Astaxanthin and Vitamin E, which provide unmatched antioxidant properties and activate collagen and elastin production.

It is cruelty free and 72% organic. The 2.5% Retinol Serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.

The 2.5% Retinol Serum is proven to rejuvenate skin through a unique blend of active ingredients that will leave your skin healthier and with a more radiant and youthful appearance.





After using the 2.5% Retinol Serum for a week, I could see a difference in my skin's appearance. It was brighter and more radiant.  I used the serum in conjunction with the Oz Naturals Age Defying Tinted Sunscreen.  {Check out my post on this product}  My skin has never looked better.  Not only do I feel great about how my skin looks, but I love that Oz Naturals care about what is in their products. 





XOXO    
Randi

If you like this post, you might like:


OZ Naturals Age Defying Solar Shield






                                                                                                                   



OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Product Review


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...