Friday, October 2, 2015

SOLVADERM JUVABRITE REVIEW

This post is Powered by BrandBacker, but all opinions are 100% my own. 


Juvabrite Skin Brightening Complex is an extraordinary, transformative treatment option for those looking to lighten dark spots without using harsh ingredients. Formulated with the most effective lightening ingredients combined in a proprietary blend, this product fades discoloration, blemishes and dark spots caused by sun exposure, acne, pregnancy or oral contraceptives. It is light enough to wear under makeup or alone. Your skin will look clearer, more even and ready to face a new day.



How to use:
After cleansing, apply a thin layer to entire face or affected area morning and night for overall skin brightening. To balance uneven pigmentation, use only on areas with noticeable discoloration. For daytime use, always follow with a generous application of SPF 30+ sunscreen. Must be consistently used every day and night. Juvabrite's effects can be seen in as little as two weeks and increasingly dramatic results in up to 12 weeks.


I am excited about using this product. I have used it for several days now and can already see a slight difference. I have tanned both in a tanning bed and in the natural sun since I was a teenager and I didn't always wear sunscreen to protect my skin. As I have gotten older and even had children, my skin has changed. I have even noticed a few dark spots and have a slight uneven skin tone.  The skin brightening complex is a thick serum that applies smoothly to the skin. It absorbs quickly and feels almost unnoticeable.  I used the 
brightening complex along with a moisturizer as directed both morning and night as well as under makeup. 

I am looking forward to seeing the results in the next few weeks and definitely over the next 12 weeks. 




XOXO    
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...