Wednesday, October 7, 2015

SOLVADERM EYEVAGE REVIEW



This post is powered by Brandbacker, but all opinions are 100% my own.


Eyevage is a multi-action age-defying cream developed by leading dermatologists to address the varied and complex issues that most commonly affect mature skin in the eye area. Concentrated anti-aging serum penetrates quickly to improve micro-circulation in the under-eye zone and lighten unsightly dark circles. Advanced firming complex is infused with healing antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to minimize puffiness and render skin better protected from environmental damage and oxidative stress. Ultra-conditioning moisturizers provide intensive skin-softening hydration and work to banish fine lines and wrinkles. Revitalizes and invigorates the entire eye contour to make it appear visibly brighter, captivatingly radiant, and radically younger-looking.


How to Use:
After washing your face, use a pea-sized amount of Eyevage and dab around each eye, following the orbital bone (eye socket). Apply morning and before bed every day to protect, nourish and maintain hydration.

I enjoy using this product.  It really seemed to help any darkness and puffiness I had under my eyes.  I used Eyevage  as directed both morning under my makeup as well as before bed. I have noticed a change in my skin the older that I get. Hydration is a must.  This is a product that I can see myself consistently using.   In the short time that I have used it, I have noticed a slight difference and look forward to seeing future results. 


XOXO    
Randi

If you like this post, you might like:

Solvaderm Juvabrite Product Review






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...