Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic Product Review

This post is powered by Brandbacker, but all opinions are 100% my own.

I know that I just recently shared an Exuviance product, but I come baring another, Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic. I am so excited to share this product because it not only renews your skin, but smells and feels great!

Unlike other facial pads, with Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic you walk away with your skin feeling moisturized and refreshed instead of dry and cracking.  It truly is the perfect way to start each day! My face feels amazing after using this product. The eucalyptus and cucumber provide such a fresh smell.   And, it is so easy to apply. 

How to use: 
On cleansed face, smooth applicator pad over entire face. Massage in remaining surface fluid and follow with daytime moisturizer with sunscreen.


The benefits:
Renew your skin, spirit and senses, revealing a healthy, radiant complexion, with enhanced clarity, smoothness and firmness. This powerful moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-aging tonic contains a triple blend of Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs) and a marine botanical to moisturize and condition skin. Eucalyptus and cucumber refine and stimulate, while green tea extract helps to protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and harmful environmental factors. Alcohol-free.


I cannot speak highly enough about this product. I truly feel great after using it and it is a great beginning to any morning beauty routine. When combined with a great moisturizer, my makeup goes on smooth and has a great finish.   This product is worth every penny and I am happy to add it my list of products that I love!



XOXO    

Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...