Thursday, January 7, 2016

#NOTICETHELOTUS at Target – derma e has arrived!



This post is powered by Brandbacker, but all opinions are 100% my own


I love shopping at Target! There is always so much that I can find there at such great prices. We are a family of 6 so, finding great deals is a must!  This month I will definitely be stocking up derma e products.

Have you heard of derma e®?  Well, I am so excited to share that Target will be carrying derma e® products. Three of derma e®'s best-selling facial moisturizers plus their best-selling eye crème – Firming DMAE Eye Lift with Instalift® Goji Berry Glycopeptides will be available. derma e provides premium skincare formulas but with cruelty-free green chemistry. 



I had the opportunity to try the Firming DMAE Eye Lift and I love it! You can feel your skin tighten just after one application.  It really works! After cleansing my face I used  
derma e's Firming DMAE Eye Lift followed by their hydrating night creme. That combination was outstanding. My skin has never looked and felt better.  In my 30's I have definitely noticed a change in my skin. It is certainly not as firm as it used to be.  After using DMAE Eye Lift  my skin was not only smooth, well hydrated and soft, but the skin around my forehead and eyes felt tightened. And, if you have ever read my blog before, you know that I love cruelty-free green skincare products. Just giving me another reason to love derma e products.  

What is even better is that these products are affordable and easily accessible. Can you  believe that it is only $24.95? Target has over 1,900 locations, so if you run out you don't have to wait for another one to ship to you. Just head over to your local Target and pick up a new one.




So, what are you waiting for try something new this year and #NOTICETHELOTUS at Target – derma e has arrived! 

#targethaul #dermae 


XOXO    
Randi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...