Sunday, January 17, 2016

Fabric Heart Wreath: Perfect for Valentine's Day

Please join me on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with our most recent projects and sneak peeks! 


This is the easiest & one of the cheapest wreaths to make. You can make it for any season by using any color scheme or shape that you would like.
I didn't have a wreath for February, so I decided to make a Valentines Day themed one!

Let's get started:

Bend a wire hanger into the shape
of a heart with the hanging part at the top V.



I used old fabric that I really didn't have a use for and got for free.  Cut scraps of fabric in any size, and shape.  Mine are 5-6 inches long and about an inch or so wide.  I just eyeballed cutting. There is no need to be perfect.



Then just tie all the scraps around the heart shaped wire. This is the part that is a bit time consuming. 


Finish it off with a bow at the top
and you're done!


XOXO    
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...