Friday, January 22, 2016

OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser Review #crueltyfree


This post is powered by BrandBacker, but all opinions are 100% my own


Happy Friday! 

I am so excited to bring you a review on another Oz Naturals product.   If you have read my blog before, you know that I am a huge fan of their skincare line. OZ Naturals CRUELTY FREE formula does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types. So, I am happy to share their Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser, which is extremely effective.

OZ Naturals natural & organic facial cleanser is considered to be the highest quality skin cleanser on the market. This face wash is guaranteed to gently cleanse your skin and clear clogged pores naturally & effectively. 

This facial cleanser has powerful ingredients which include rosehip oil, rich ocean minerals & vitamin e. This formulation was developed to specifically be gentle on sensitive skin yet highly potent and effective at dissolving nasty particles that clog your pores.

The cleanser has a gentle soft scent and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. This cleanser is not like most facial cleansers. Since it does not contain alcohol, your skin is not left feeling dry and tight. 

I use the Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser both morning and night followed by a good moisturizer.  The combination of a great cleanser and moisturizer leaves my skin feeling and looking amazing. 



XOXO    
Randi

#crueltyfree #organic #natural 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...